Topics covered this month include:
1. Activism: actions, meetings and events.
2. Criminal history records present problems in college admissions.
3. CPR Prison leadership training program.
4. CA reports on abuses in juvenile system.
5. FRPs and Free Bus application process.
6. ICARE reports on expansion of program and invites input.
7. Indigent Legal Services Board looking for director.
8. Michigan increases parole releases to save money and reduce recidivism.
9. The New Jim Crow, quotes from Chapter 1.
10. NYS Parole Reform Campaign solicits readers' responses.
11. Parole News.
12. VOCAL-NY announcement.
13. Voting Rights granted to Great Britain’s prisoners.